This year’s Fun Food Lunches are scheduled for:
|October 20th, 2022||November 17th, 2022||December 15th, 2022|
|January 19th, 2023||February 16th, 2023||March 16th, 2023|
|April 13th, 2023||May 18th, 2023||June 15th, 2023|
FUN FOOD LUNCH ONLINE ORDERING
It is time to get our Fun Food Lunches up and running. We will be working with Boston Pizza this year.
- Individual Pizza (Cheese, Pepperoni or Hawaiian)
- Chicken Bites with plum or ranch dip
- Bugs n’Cheese
- Spaghetti (meat sauce or tomato)
- Gluten Free Pizza (Cheese, Pepperoni or Hawaiian)
Each order will come automatically with veggies and dip and a cookie for $6.50. The Gluten Free Pizza’s DO NOT come with the cookie option as they are not gluten free. The cost of the gluten free pizza crust is more. The pasta options can be gluten free.
If your child has an allergy, please ensure you complete the allergy section. This year we are only offering online ordering to ensure order accuracy and to make the process as easy for everyone as possible.
The first Fun Food Day is October 20, 2022. Orders will need to be on Saturday October 15, 2022. This is a short order window. Please reach out to Katy (Fun Food Coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any problems ordering.
We will be using the same ordering system as last year. The system deactivates all student/parent information every year. EVERYONE will need to complete the registration information again DO NOT try to recover your old password, this will not work. There are some families that have credits from last year. To be able to access the credit, you will need to register with the same email you used last year, and the credit will automatically appear on your balance when you are completing your order. If you are unsure what email you used, please email Katy and she can look it up for you.
Here’s how to get started…
- Go to https://bastion.hotlunches.net/
- Click on “Click Here to Register” do not try to recover last year’s password – the system deactivates ALL previous parent and student information – you will need to complete the registration again.
- Enter Access Code BHL
- Complete the rest of the registration form with the parent’s information (not student) the account should be registered to the parent.
- Click the “Register Now” button at the bottom
- Click the “Students” button to add each child in your family who attends Bastion Elementary School. Fill in their name, select their teacher/class/division and complete the allergy section if applicable. Click “Insert”.
- Once your child(ren) are registered, click on “Orders”
- Proceed to order hot lunch for your child(ren). You can order for one month, several months, or the whole year at once. If ordering from a mobile device, please orient your phone to landscape to ensure you are selecting the options you are intending (they can appear squished).
- Parents are able to edit paid orders until the Friday before the scheduled fun food day.
- Payment is due the Friday before the scheduled fun food day.
We accept the following payment method:
- E-Transfer to email@example.com
- Password: Bastion, please include your child’s name in the comment section.
- Cash exact change only
- Cheque made out to Bastion Parent Advisory Committee.
Detailed payment instructions will be displayed online and e-mailed to you when you place an order.
There is also a Volunteer Sign Up page in the Orders section of the website menu where you can sign up to volunteer for any of our Fun Food Days. You can select one, several, or all dates. This does not commit you to volunteering on those dates. It just adds you to our list of potential volunteers. We will contact everyone close to the dates to confirm availability and make a schedule. We really appreciate your help as we can’t run our Fun Food Days without our parent volunteers!